Since 1995, Dr. Peter Goldman has used his Zone Technique to balance his clients' bodies and transform their lives.
Dr. Pete was born and raised in New York City. Before going to chiropractic school at Life College of Chiropractic in Georgia, he was a student athlete at Brandeis University, where he played varsity tennis for four years and graduated Cum Laude with a B.A. in Economics.
During his time in chiropractic school, Dr. Pete was mentored by a chiropractor who himself had been a student of the the legendary healer, Dr. Thurman Fleet. After training with this mentor, Dr. Pete refined what he'd been taught, and developed his own Zone Technique.
MORE ABOUT DR. PETE
- Dr. Pete is the personal chiropractor to many of the world's top professional athletes, from UFC fighters, to NFL and NHL players, pro cyclists, and Olympians.
- He was the team Chiropractor for the San Francisco Bulls pro hockey team.
- Dr. Pete does not just work with elite athletes. He also works with clients of all types, from pregnant women to small children, and anyone who needs to heal.
- His work has been featured in several magazines and newspapers, including the San Francisco Chronicle, Black Belt Magazine, and Massage & Bodywork Magazine.
- Dr. Pete has a black belt in Oyama Full Contact Karate from the legendary Soshu Shigeru Oyama.
- He represented the USA in the 1991 European Full Contact Karate championships.
- Dr. Pete received his BJJ black belt from Carlos Sapão.